Monday, November 9, 2009

neglect

hello dear sisters, we have been neglecting little bloggy a bit! post more post more!

anyway to start us of on the epic journey of blog posting i thought i would show you some new photographs. these were taken at a community in pembrokshire, a new place in wales that i had never been to and had the joy of driving there, my my wales is beautiful! every new place i go to, i fall inlove!

this is for my project on self-sufficiency, where i want to show the different aspects of living self-sufficiently. so its not about communities, but for now they are a good place to start to show this! i want them to be sort of propaganda posters, like war propaganda in a way, showing these people as heros. i'm using large format and a lighting kit! this is something that is SCARY for me! but its so much fun, and makes me love photography all over again...

Tonight i went to a storytelling meeting, and met 2 more storytellers, who are going to be involved in my project. it was great and really inspiring, vic you would have loved it!

Anyway that's all for now as i'm really tired and i'm going to sleep innit! i can see my breathe, bugs!






No comments:

Post a Comment