Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Peachey






hello little blogette!

I thought I would share with you the wonderful talents and delights of my dear my friend Llio's fashion designs..

I really love all of her designs, and the fabrics, and colours!

The pictures above are from her second year collection, which are beautiful, and which I love to caress..

For her final collection the idea behind it was the Welsh word Hiraeth, that doesn't directly translate to English but means something along the lines of :

desire for what is Welsh:
longing or nostalgia, especially for things Welsh

And as Llio is from the seaside, (Swansea), she made her collection based around inspiration from that landscape and the water. For instance, fish hook jackets, scaly ruffles, aluminum fish scale shrugs and other wonders..

anyway I hope you enjoy it! here is the link to the flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nylecoj/sets/72157623931272637/




photographs by jocelyn allen: www.jocelynallen.co.uk Designer: Llio Peachey Model: Sarah Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment