Friday, July 16, 2010

Last night i had the strangest dream

Well indeed last night I did have the strangest dream, so strange infact, that I thought it fitting to share with you.

I had a dream about babies, about my baby. It was a she, of course. We were all hanging out, watching home videos, of us when we were children, but the baby was in them too. Also we were looking at pictures drawn by my baby. I think at one point we went to that big park that we used to go to in Essex somewhere, i forget the name. At this park the baby became a dog, and I couldn't tell the different between the baby and Came.

Then the baby became as small as a thunder bug, and Sarie was trying to convince me that's what baby Martina had looked like when she came out, which was not very reassuring.

I also dreamt that the baby was normal and lovely, and I couldn't stop cuddling and kissing her. It felt nice.

Lots of other strange things happened, like being at a dinner party with lots of rude annoying Americans, and i had a go at the lot of them (i think this is from watching celebrity come dine with me last night, which had Janice Dickinson on it, and she is well annoying, rude and american) Also I got upset because Rob had removed our 'in a relationship' thing from facebook, and then he went away somewhere for ages and came back with these big letters that were remote controlled to move and dance and light up. This is after we played an impromptu game of rugby of course.

Anyway, those were the delights on my Thursday night dreaming.

p.s oh i have a date with the NHS on tuesday at 2pm...Finally!

p.p.s I don't really think all American people are rude and annoying, just to clarify. It was just the ones in my dream, and it wasn't just because they were american. sozza!

2 comments: