Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The jacket Potatoes

















On sunday, once again i made my way to the wonderful Abergavenny, with the promise of meeting up with old university friends for a day of catching up, eating amazing food, and walking in the Welsh countryside. And that we did!

Lucy and Steve made us amazing jacket potatoes with home-made chilli and grated goats cheese..we then chatted and i showed my current work, with blushing cheeks i may add.

We then drove in the cars to the Skirrid mountain, and had a strenuous hours walk to the top of the mountain where the views were as beautiful as ever.

It was good to go and clear my head, and be out of Newport, as i have been sucked into it for a good while now...

It made me sad that everyone is doing differnt things and moving away (Robyn is leaving for London on saturday to live, Steve and Lucy are planning to go to South America) but it also made me incredibly happy to know i have such lovely friends from my old university life who we can all meet and have a lovely time with!

It also makes me have INCREDIBLE itchy feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment