Monday, March 22, 2010

Lost














so it's been a while, and I'm going to drag this poor dear little blog out of its grave, and feed it with some loving words, and even some photographs! I am kind, I know.

Today I brought myself flowers. It was an impulse buy, but one that makes me extremely happy when I see their gleeful faces smiling out by my bed, happy to be loved.

Anyway, I have been working HARD recently, visiting interesting places and meeting interesting people. This term I have been adventuring to the Museum of Welsh life to meet with crafts people, who are still practicing traditional skills and crafts. I have so far photographed a weaver, a saddler maker, a cobbler and a thatcher. (the thatcher wasn't at the museum, but in West Wales)

so sister's pleeease post!

No comments:

Post a Comment