Thursday, April 8, 2010

Abigail at the Beach

Today was sunny, and today I went for a run in a graveyard. I also did two loads of washing, and sat on the roof with my friends eating ice-lollies. I took photographs of wrinkly hands, shaped by years of weaving and spinning wool. I also picked up a hitch-hiker.

Yesterday I woke up at 6 am, and watched half a series of sex and the city. I walked in a park, and took photographs of my friend surrounded by Daffodils. I got a job in a library, and then I got drunk at 3pm. Then I cried and felt sorry for myself. It was tragic.

The day before that I ate pasta bake, watched programmes about space, then watched spaced. I was supposed to go the cinema, but I got dumped instead. So I cried and drunk some Baileys.
I read today in some silly online horoscope thing, that I should be travelling, and be near water. I went to the beach on Sunday, it was sunny, but cold. On Saturday I'm going to be travelling and hopefully go near some water.

I'm also going to start looking after myself, and be healthier. I've let it slide, and have got too caught up in trying to find another person.

But things are looking up! The Magnolia blossom is slowly opening more and more...

I would rather go to the beach with my family and build sand fortresses to ward off the alien invasion...


No comments:

Post a Comment