Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hang on a minute!


oh hello..

i've had a sudden change of heart...when faced with the idea of failure I stood my ground and said NO!

When it looked as though i might run out of time, and slipped into my running shoes and took flight with the allusive bastard..

In other words i might have changed my photographic strategy for my aforementioned projects on lost skills and crafts and that..

I will now indeed hopefully be photographing hands, and hand tools. The hands of crafts people (i'm politically correct don't you know) in all their aged, worked glory.

So i'm going to lock myself away in my laboratory and do some tests. You may be seeing an appearance of my christmas chipolata hands here soon..

In the meantime, April is being tricksy and believe it or not its bloody snowing again...


(I feel that I may be going slightly insane, and potentially need to run away somewhere soon to stretch my tired welsh legs)

and also on one final note, i have about a month left of my university career. See what i mean about our dear friend time, he is a bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment